Congratulations on your Acceptance & Welcome to the SASN Community!
SASN will be hosting virtual events for accepted students throughout the spring. We hope you will join us to learn more about our community and connect with current students, faculty, & staff.
As new events are scheduled, details will be posted here along with event access information, so be sure to check back regularly!
May 2020 Virtual Events
- MEET UP MONDAYS!
- Starting June 1st, join us every Monday at 2:00 pm!
- Meet-Up Mondays will be a virtual gathering space for new students to meet other members of the incoming class. These events will be hosted by current SASN students who are there to share their experience and answer any questions you have before the fall semester.
- Event Number: 191 645 746
- Event Password: A5gSBmpZB52
- Missed our Transfer Student Information Session on April 18th?
- Watch the recorded session here using the following password: ASD2020transfer
- Missed our SASN Spotlight Event on Wednesday, May 6th?
- Click here to watch the recording of the q&a session!
- Missed our Current Student Q&A event on May 15th?
- Watch the recorded session here using the following password: May152020
- Missed our Learn About LSAMP even on May 18th?
- Watch the recording of the live session here using the following password: LSAMP2020sasn
- Virtual Transfer Advising Appointment
- Have you been admitted as a new Transfer Student this fall, but have questions before completing your enrollment? Join us on June 3rd, 2020 for an individual advising appointment. Click here to register for a 30-min. appointment where you will be joined by representatives from the Office of Academic Services, Office of Admissions, and Office of Financial Aid
New Student Checklist
Confirm your enrollment by visiting the Your Rutgers Status webpage and paying the $150 acceptance fee.
Use Enrollment Dashboard on the myRutgers portal to view all tasks for newly admitted students.
Sign up for placement testing and Student Orientation, Advisement, & Registration (SOAR) date. You will be asked to provide your Rutgers University Identification Number (RUID), which can be accessed via the Your Rutgers Status webpage.
Even if you are exempt from testing, you must go through this link for a SOAR date. All placement exams and SOAR sessions for spring/summer 2020 will be offered remotely.
All official transcripts for transfer/dual enrollment credits should be mailed to the address below. Official transcripts can also be sent electronically using software such as Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. AP credits can be submitted using our CEEB code (002765) or by submitting official scores via the College Board website. Degree credit is awarded for AP scores of a 4 or 5 and a breakdown of their RU-N course equivalencies can be found here.
Undergraduate Admissions Operations Center
65 Davidson Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
If you still have any questions, please contact the Office of Academic Services at email@example.com