Important Spring 2022 Information and Resources
Spring 2022 Schedule of Classes will be available on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
The Spring 2022 semester starts on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Registration opens at various dates and times for different populations of students. The opening of registration is based on the # of credits already earned.
|Student Population||Registration Date||Registration Time|
|Special Populations||Monday, November 22||begins online at 6:00am|
|105 or greater degree credits||Monday, November 29||begins online at 6:00am|
|90 or greater degree credits||Tuesday, November 30||begins online at 6:00am|
|75 or greater degree credits||Wednesday, December 1||begins online at 6:00am|
|60 or greater degree credits||Thursday, December 2||begins online at 6:00am|
|All Eligible Students||Friday, December 3||begins online at 6:00am|
- Web registration is open through start of classes - Tuesday, Jan. 18 (according to posted Hours of Operation on the WEBREG website)
Academic Advising is an opportunity to exchange information designed to help students reach their educational and career goals. Advising is a shared responsibility between an adviser and the student. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the student to make decisions about his/her life goals by creating a plan to reach those goals.
Below are ways in which you can begin to take the necessary steps to ensure you are on the right track:
- General questions and concerns can be handled through our virtual drop-ins and do not require an appointment.
- All advisors will be available on a drop-in basis during registration period. Appointments will resume December 6th.
- Drop-in Advising Hours:
- November 8th - November 27th (M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- Saturday, November 13th - (8:30am - 12:30pm)
- November 29th - December 3rd (M-Th 8:30am - 6:30pm, F 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Join here password: SASN
- All SASN students are assigned an OAS Academic Advisor. Appointments are recommended during periods outside of add/drop. Appointments will resume December 6th.
- Schedule an appointment
SASN students looking to receive advisement on major and minor course selection should connect with their faculty advisor. Below are additional resources for undeclared students.
- Career Development Center - recommended for students who have yet to decide on a major or minor or looking for additional opportunities within their field of interest.
- Majors and Minors offered within SASN.
- Have you decided on a major or minor but need to declare? Visit the Declaring a major or minor page.
RU a first-year, first-semester student?
In order to gain access to the registration system (WebReg), you are required to attend a mandatory Registration 101 workshop, which is designed to review all the available registration tools and assist you with how to get started.
Sign up for the next available workshop using the link below!