SASN is responding to Rutgers’ evolving policies on teaching, classes, events, and travel. We are focused on providing teaching that can allow students to complete their courses so their education will not be held up. This page will provide you with continuous updates as the information becomes available.
Rutgers is open and operating.
Students return to campus for Fall 2021. Learn more details at our operating status page.
My Campus App
When traveling to campus or entering a Rutgers building, all employees and students must use the My Campus Pass symptom checker app. To access My Campus Pass, log into my.rutgers.edu. Once you log in, the My Campus Pass window will be visible. Click on the “Get My Campus Pass” button, which will take you to the symptom survey for completion. You will also be asked to include any Rutgers building you plan to enter that day. Once you submit your survey, you will receive immediate notification as to whether you’ve been cleared for entry.
Faculty and Staff
- Beginning July 6, 2021, all units will be performing their functions in-person, and all employees will resume working in-person, at least some of the time.
- Learn more about returning to campus and read the Guide to Returning to Rutgers (June 2021)
- All Rutgers community members should be sure to have their IDs with them whenever they are on campus and to display them accordingly.
- The following webpage outlines technology resources for Rutgers students, including information about video conferencing, learning management systems, and getting help with technology services and systems.
The Office of Academic Services (OAS) currently has virtual office hours with staff ready to assist you with questions/concerns. Beginning Tuesday, June 1st until Friday, August 20th OAS will have the following virtual advisement hours (no appointment needed):
- Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 4:oopm
- Click here for Virtual Advising | passcode: SASN
An advisor can also be reached:
- Via Phone: (973) 353-5800 (Leave a detailed voicemail with your Name, RUID, and best method to reach you)
- Via Email: SASN_Advising@newark.rutgers.edu (Please include your Name and RUID in your email)
- You can schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor remotely beginning September 13th by logging into Run4Success: https://run4success.campus.eab.com/.
- Yes. Visit https://myrun.newark.rutgers.edu/covid-financial-resources for more on the SGA announced Student Relief Fund, the CARE Team, and more.
- Please allow up to 48 business hours for your advisor to respond to your inquiry. If you do not hear back from your advisor after that point, please email OAS at SASN_Advising@newark.rutgers.edu.
- For the latest information on available resources and campus wide services, please visit the myRUN page: https://myrun.newark.rutgers.edu/covid19
- Check out the Campus and Financial Resources
- Students can read the latest university wide information at https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu/.