We are all following the news about COVID-19 with concern. SASN is responding to Rutgers’ evolving policies on teaching, classes, events, and travel. We are focused on providing teaching that can allow students to complete their courses so their education will not be held up. This page will provide you with continuous updates as the information becomes available.
- Rutgers is Open and Operating however, all in-person instruction, with the exception of clinical instruction, is suspended as of March 23.
- Individual instructors are expected to be in contact with their students regarding their plans for remote instruction prior to March 23. For the latest information, please visit: https://www.newark.rutgers.edu/covid-19-operating-status
- The following webpage outlines technology resources for Rutgers students, including information about videoconferencing, learning management systems, and getting help with technology services and systems.
“In accordance with the University’s response to COVID-19, the SASN Office of Academic Services will be operating and providing all of its services remotely until further notice. SASN academic advising and support staff will be available during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. If you have a question, we will be happy to assist you. We are asking you to connect with our office using the methods below:
o Via Phone: (973) 353-5800 (Leave a detailed voicemail with your Name, RUID, and best method to reach you)
o Via Email: SASN_Advising@newark.rutgers.edu (Please include your Name and RUID in your email)
- You can schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor remotely by logging into Run4Success: https://run4success.campus.eab.com/.
- Your advisor is available via phone, email, and Webex. When you reach out, please specify how you would prefer to set up the appointment.
- Yes. Visit https://myrun.newark.rutgers.edu/covid-financial-resources for more on the SGA announced Student Relief Fund, the CARE Team, and more.
- Please allow up to 48 business hours for your advisor to respond to your inquiry. If you do not hear back from your advisor after that point, please email OAS at SASN_Advising@newark.rutgers.edu.
- For the latest information on available resources and campus wide services, please visit the myRUN page: https://myrun.newark.rutgers.edu/covid19
- Check out the Campus and Financial Resources
- Students can read the latest university wide information at https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu/.