June 2020 - Price Institute Friends: A Time to Care
- Clement A. Price Institute Director Jack Tchen's Deep Breathing as Healing – Nurturing our Social “Soul Nerve”
- The Price Institute's thoughts on the recent Black Lives Matter protests.
- Students from Price Institute Director Jack Tchen's "Our Planet Crisis" share their thoughts on the Pandemic.
- Clement A. Price Institute Interim Associate Director Alexandra Chang underscores and contemplates the need for care during this time of crises.
- NJIT Federated Department of History Chair and Professor Neil M. Maher highlights all-women panel of Newark activists.
- Clement A. Price Institute Director, Jack Tchen writes an open letter and wants to hear about your experiences through this pandemic.
- Share your story through creative Visual Haiku. See submission details to be featured in upcoming newsletters.
- Read about Interim Associate Director Alexandra Chang’s thoughts on the reincarnation of the dreaded chain email as an act of connection and care in our time of crisis.