ARE YOU A BILINGUAL OR MULTILINGUAL STUDENT?
We offer Fall, Spring, and Summer Internships.
Reach out today for more information.
- Earn 3 academic credits.
- Gain hands-on, real-world experience through interpreting and translating
- for legal clinics and firms focusing on immigration rights, child advocacy, and social justice.
- Receive professional training and specialized practices to succeed in the industry.
- Enhance resume and receive one-on-one resume building assistance.
- Participate in weekly skill-building workshops.
- Desire to interpret and/or translate for legal agencies, NGOs, and community organizations.
- Demonstrated professional attitude and conduct.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese or Spanish language (spoken and written).
- Commitment to work 8-10 hours, including a weekly theory and practice workshop.
*Due to the unprecedented times we are facing, Fall 2020 Internship will be held fully online.