The School of Arts and Sciences-Newark, Office of Academic Services, is excited to announce that Undeclared Student Week will be Wednesday, Sept. 29th – Wednesday, Oct. 6th! During Undeclared Student Week, we will have a number of virtual opportunities to explore majors/minors and special programs:
- Undeclared Student Appointments (use RUN4Success)
- Whether or not you know where to start, this is an opportunity to ensure you are on the right track! Personalize your major/minor exploration experience and discuss what fits you and how to get there.
- No Major? No Problem! (Virtual Event) 10/1
- Not sure what to major in? Join us in a discussion on merging your skill set and interests with your major to find a career that is right for you!
- Choosing a Major/Minor (Virtual Event) 10/4
- Topics of this session range from how to choose a major, connecting majors to career and assessing your skills and interests.
- Majors & Minors Exploration Fair (Virtual Event) 10/6
- Designed to help you explore options for academic majors/minors and special programs through conversations with staff and faculty campus-wide. This is an opportunity to gather information in a relaxed, fun setting!
We ask that you please RSVP below to receive specific event details! Giveaways will be made available on a first-come first served basis for those that register and attend! More information on how to pick up your swag bag will be sent out to attendees after all events have concluded.