- F-1 Application 2019-2020 (pdf)
- F-1 Application Transfer 2019-2020 (pdf)
- Non F-1 Application 2019-2020 (pdf)
- Continuing Application FALL II 2019 (pdf)
- PALS Evening Course Application 2019- 2020 (pdf)
- PALS Saturday Course Application 2019- 2020 (pdf)
Our next session begins October 31, 2019
All students need to submit the following materials:
- Application form with $265.00 non-refundable application and placement exam fee
- Proof of completion of high school or GED (no translation necessary)
- Valid identification (e.g., driver's license or passport)
In addition to the above requirements, students requiring an I-20 to apply for an F-1 student visa must also submit the following:
- ESL program Affidavit of Support (bank statement showing at least $10,037.78).
- The sponsor must fill out Page 7 of the F-1 application; be sure that the name is the same as the bank document.
* This document must be in English, must show money in U.S. dollars, and must be an original, not a copy.
- Copy of passport page with student's name and date of birth
- University SEVIS fee: $175.00
- Mailing fee: $75.00
In addition to the above documents, an F-1 Transfer Student must also submit these items:
- F-1 visa page
- Copy of current I-20 (from previous school)
- Advisor report (to be completed by advisor at previous school)
- Please allow 5–10 days' processing time.
- The student must pay the SEVIS fee online before their visa interview.
- The student must schedule an interview in the home country and pay the visa fee before the interview.
- F-1 students do not pay tuition until they have their visa approval.