Skip to main content
- Satisfactory progress towards completion of Ph.D. coursework as evidenced by:
- Completion of a minimum of 17 credits per year with a minimum GPA of 3.50;
- Passing the Ph.D. qualifying examination in a timely manner (upon completion of Core requirements);
- Completion and defense of a candidacy exam (upon completion of coursework).
- Satisfactory evaluations of coursework, teaching, and research activities by Ph.D. advisor, graduate program coordinator and graduate faculty. Evaluations will consist of an annual review by faculty carried out at a faculty meeting and approved by the faculty.