Review of applications for graduate study in Global Urban Studies will begin on December 15 and End on March 1. We welcome applications until March 1 of each academic year.
Application requirements: (more details here)
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- GRE General (waived for applicants with Masters or other comparable graduate degree)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement: who you are and what you have done, motivation for PhD, career aspirations, research interest, and explain why GUS program is a good fit for you
- Writing Sample: MA theses; research and/or academic paper
- Interview (optional)