Review of applications for graduate study in Global Urban Studies will begin on December 15 and End on March 1. We welcome applications until March 1 of each academic year. Because we admit a limited number of students with funding, please submit your application as early as possible.
Application requirements (more details here):
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- GRE General (waived for applicants with Masters or other comparable graduate degree)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement: who you are and what you have done, motivation for PhD, career aspirations, research interest, and explain why GUS program is a good fit for you
- Writing Sample: MA theses; research and/or academic paper
- Interview (optional)